I took this photo of a property recently and the one on the left was unedited and is the image the camera came up with. The second image I created an HDR (High Dynamic Range) image with photo editing software to create a much more vibrant image. See for yourself the difference. Sure it might take a little more time and cost a little bit more, but if you have one chance to get your prospect to look at more images, I would think that is a small price to pay.
Our mission is to provide the images that inspire home buyers, home sellers, renters, and the agents who help them. We use HDR techniques to capture bright, vivid, magazine quality images that demand attention and deliver them digitally in both high resolution and optimized for the MLS within 1-2 business days.
- Manchester, Vermont after an August RainstormAugust 2, 2018 - 12:40 pm
- Recent trip to Lake George, NYAugust 2, 2018 - 12:35 pm
- Photos from recent trip to Saguaro National Park Tucson, AZMarch 4, 2018 - 9:09 pm
- Trip to Zion National Park in UtahJanuary 13, 2017 - 3:36 am
- Pictures from Groton, CTJuly 5, 2016 - 2:34 am
11 Arbutus Rd. Worcester, MA 01606 email: email@example.com Phone: 508-505-0729